Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning

had similar problem ages ago and recently, make a post, looks like it has been posted(has been) yet when go to site can still see same screen, even get sent to it from other emails, looks like hasnt been posted then get 'flooding' thing @Adge  one of them might have got through already or try it again

@Shaz51 good luck with blood tests. Take care.

@greenpea hey beautiful little pea, sounds good.

@Adge hey Adge, have a nice evening. Take care

Hi @Adge, I'm sorry to hear you've had a few troubles with uploading a picture to the Forums. Pictures do generally come past the moderation team for approval prior to going live on the Forums. I'm not sure what's happened, but if you'd like to try uploading it again, we can see it gets approved for you provided it fits within the Community Guidelines. If you'd prefer or there are any further issues though, feel free to get in touch with us via email at teams@saneforums.org and we can look into the issue a bit more for you to see what might be going on.  

TideisTurning 🌺

@Adge 

Hi Adge,

I may be accused of inciting insurrection, or at the very least, suffering a severe case of cynicism, but you may guess my thoughts about the mask issue.

Hoping that your material makes, at least, a more comfortable mask/face covering than the commercial offerings. It is interesting that, not so very long ago, there was a massive "hullabaloo" about people having their faces covered in public - now it is mandatory.

Because of limited power and news sources, I have only been aware of the current mask issue from people who have recently been traveling to this area from Perth. Most for work, to assist after the cyclone, which assistance has been greatly appreciated. Others for family and leisure activities.

I have a few other comments that I will put on the "Disasters" page.

Edit: Unfortunately "Disasters" page does not quite fit with what I had in mind. My comments may have been a bit contentious anyway. So I'll leave that thought for another time.

I decided to float those ideas later in this thread.

For now, Best Wishes.

HenryX

It has happened to me too @Adge  about the picture 

On some thread I could but others it would not 

Thanks @Meowmy , @greenpea 

Will not get the results for a week 

Re: Mask-Wearing @HenryX If there is an Insurrection, I will be a key Supporter of it.

As for cynicism, no I don't it's cynicism - More like Realism.

I'm a Pragmatist, so whatever has sound good reasons for it (& Works well).

There are Long-Term Social Repercussions from this whole C Virus Restrictions Business etc - That few people seem to realise (or see).

Adge

All the very best wishes with/ for your Blood Test Results @Shaz51 I hope it's not what you feared - Or is a best/ better result.

Re: Photo Posting - Yes, it seems very Glitchy.

Seems to work when I Post pictures on some threads - but not others, like you said...

Adge

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance