Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Sometimes things come from out of the blue and there is no rhyme or reason for them @Shaz51 I have certainly been in that boat before. It is hard not to take things personally but as far as I am concerned you are nothing but a wonderful, supportive person so hold onto that my sister. Heart

awww my sister @Zoe7 HeartHeart

i am off to bed , see you tomorrow nd am soo glad to hear from you xoxoxo

@Zoe7   So glad Cat is ok and eating.

Sorry to hear you have been so overwhelmed, but so glad you have checked in, you have been in my thoughts a lot lately.  Hope you feel less stressed and get a good nights restful  sleep tonight. ❤️❤️

Hey @Zoe7
👋

Very glad to see you @Zoe7  💐💜💚🦋💕🌹🥰🌷❣️

I have been working late, but achieving much, and about to start tackling a hard one ..... Hugs and hugs for whatever you are struggling with .... here for you if / when you want to talk about it.  You have been here so much for me lately.

Please give that niece of mine a big cuddle ..... so glad she is okay and eating again.  I was worried she wasn’t.

💜🌷 @Former-Member ..... doing okay at the moment, thank you for caring thoughts.

❤️ @Shaz51 .....

The worry with Cat sent me over the edge @Faith-and-Hope I couldn't stand the thought that there was something really wrong and I might lose her - just not in the headspace to deal with that. It has been such a stressfull and full on few weeks and I lost control of that a few days ago. The Expo, being sick, tired and some triggers have not helped. I had - for the first time - let an anniversary pass without it affecting me but unfortunately it hit me right in the face a few days ago with something that happened - not able to talk about that right now and probably never will be - that's life! 

I have been going into work really early and leaving late - and once I get home I have been dealing with everything else. It is good that I have had work though otherwise I think I would have completely fallen apart. I am doing an extra day tomorrow on another 1/2 class - would normally not do it but really need the extra money - so stressed about that also. 

I am also babysitting my sister's dog this weekend. He is staying with me and is usually really good so I don't expect any dramas but it will still be tiring as he won't be picked up until around 11pm Saturday night.

I will give your niece a hug from you - the little sweetheart is back asking for food and eating all I give her so whatever it was now seems to have passed. It has been 2 days now that she has eaten everything again.

So glad you are achieving a lot Hon but please get some sleep too - you mean the world to me and I do worry about you working so late and not getting enough rest.

Love and hugs to you my angel Heart

@Former-Member @Sans911  @MDT @Razzle @Shaz51 Heart

@Former-Member I am sorry I don't have the words or energy to support you or anyone right now but I certainly do think of you. I will catch up on where you are at when I am in a better place but for now all I can do is send my love and let you know you are thought of, cared for and loved. Heart

It's just really good to hear from you @Zoe7. You sound really overwhelmed. I've not said it before but I was and still am terrified of loosing Jasper. He's doing similar things like your Cat. Eating ok one feed and not the next. Not gaining weight. It is an animal lover's worst scenario. Plus all your other stresses. Please concentrate on taking care of you and your fur babies. Drop in when you can.
Former-Member
Not applicable

No apology needed @Zoe7 , you have done more than enough. Nothing more is necessary nor expected. Just happy to see you back here again. 💕👀👂🐶🐈🍀🌺

I am getting good hours of sleep at the moment @Zoe7, although a bit broken up across the night ..... but and less tired today than I have been.  I think it was a backwash from my mr. and his regimen being away, especially as he hasn’t been going west much this semester.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance