Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

@Faith-and-Hope I have made the massive move to restack all the things in the spare room and move all the school things out of my bedroom that I can. I am also trying to configure it all so I can move some things out of the hallway and put in the spare room also. It is going to take all day (and some of the night) but I am feeling better for doing it. I am having plenty of breaks - do a little, have a break, do some more... Then I will have the big job of cleaning my bedroom ....so much dirt, spider webs and dust that have accumulated over the past couple of years ...then I can think about fixing the walls and painting (not a job for these holidays but hopefully for next holidays at Easter). I can't put in my attic ladder just yet so this is sort of compromise to get things moving inside the house ...will most likely be sleeping on the couch for a few days but that is nothing unusual Smiley Tongue

How is your day going?

Former-Member
Not applicable

Probably just catching up with 'normality' again @Faith-and-Hope 🌷 Make the most of it. Hope S2 is ok.
@Zoe7 - hope you feel better as the day progresses.
Hope everyone is having an okay day so far 🔆💙
Hi 2U2 @Shaz51 @Sans911 @TAB @Adge @Snowie @outlander @BlueBay @Owlunar @Angels333 @Former-Member @Lee82 @utopia @Teej @Kurra @soul .... anyone else around

Yes feeling better already @Former-Member See above message Hon 👍💖

Former-Member
Not applicable

Oh wow! Zoe7 - you have been busy... Proud of you, inspired actually 😊👍

I have moved the first lot of drawers (plastic coloured ones with all my different subject resources) and about to move the next lot from the hallway @Former-Member @Faith-and-Hope My bedroom already looks twice as big lol Got the sneezes going though with all the dust so it is going a bit slower than I would ideally like it to be - that's life hey!

Former-Member
Not applicable

PROGRESS! Zoe7 it's really important to make our bedroom a sanctuary. Damp dust that dust, allergy pills, maybe a mask... you'll get there. Hope you can sleep tonight 😴💞
Hi Faith-and-hope, you ok?
💙💚💛🧡

Hi @Zoe7 @Former-Member .... anyone else still up and about .....

I made the impromptu decision to catch up with a cousin and her husband who are visiting from a different state, if they were free, which they were.  It involved a country drive.  They are staying in a caravan park.  It felt so liberating to just get into the car and go ..... and it was a beautiful drive, and good to see them after many years.  I am reconnecting with my family, and it is a big one.  I have lots of cousins !

Woo-hoo @Zoe7 ..... way to go you ❣️ That is going to feel so good when it's all done.

Hi @Faith-and-Hope You are up late. How has your day been?

Posted the same time again Hon lol

So pleased to hear you are reconnecting with family @Faith-and-Hope That warms my heart Heart

Throw in a lovely drive, the freedom to do what you want, when you want and it is even more heartwarming Smiley Very Happy

☺️ @Zoe7  ....

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance