Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Far and Away

Thanks @greenpea 💙🙏

Former-Member
Not applicable

Just spotted you on line @Faith-and-Hope  .. good morning to you. 🐈💗

Yes I understand all that you said, and agree with you 👍

Hoping that today is a little better for you, and each successive day hereafter, provides further improvement to your impossible situation. 🌺🍃🍂

Hi everyone passing through here today. 👋💜

Sherry 💕

Thanks @Former-Member @Maggie @Former-Member ..... 🙏 

Have been "awake" for an hour or so, but I had a podcast lecture to listen to ahead of an online class this morning.  Think I dozed a bit during it .... whoops .... but we will be going over it again the class anyway.

Going to grab a coffee and get set up for that.

Hope y'all have a good morning.

All the best with it @oceangirl 🌷

Hi @greenpea 👋 .... anyone else around .....

@Zoe7  good morning Hon

4EE3F584-DA88-4FCA-AD44-A62CE701016F.jpeg

💙🧡💞

Former-Member
Not applicable

Morning @Faith-and-Hope  happy podcasting... stay awake lol 🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

@Faith-and-Hope  Hey Faith-and-Hope hearing about your lecture adventures is getting me excited with anticipation. I have just received my course text and have read the first chapter :p.

@Former-Member @Former-Member @Maggie @outlander @Zoe7 @Sans911  and all who following wishing everyone a super pea Friday :). May it be full of calm and 'pea'ce. Love peaxxxHeart

Former-Member
Not applicable

Goodluck with your new studies @greenpea  Kinda got a positive feeling for you - ya gonna do real well 💐

@Former-Member  Thanks sweetheart that means alot to the pea. Wishing you a warm and cosy afternoon. peaxxx

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @greenpea ... I think just like @Former-Member  because, I also have a very positive feeling about your uni course.

Little wonder you are feeling excited about it and looking forward with much anticipation to getting right into it.

Can I ask what made you decide to study criminology?  It sounds facinating, but I dont think it would be all that common.  But I guess you are a long way from being a common garden-variety Pea ... you are a very special Pea in fact.  Bring on course proper I say.  And I very much look forward to hearing your updates as and when you find the time and inclination to drop by and tell us how its all going.

I hope your Friday is super as well Pea, and full of calm peace.  Love to you dear Pea.

Sherry 🌸

@Former-Member  the criminal mind fascinates me. What makes people tick. Also how we can deal with criminals in a more humane way as a society etc with the view to re-educate where possible all that kind of stuff :p. It is all very interesting. I love you too Sherry. Just remember to take good care of yourself. xxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance