Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

@Former-Member  Sherry please dont go. I dont know what has occurred between you and @Zoe7  and it is none of my business. I just love you both please accept hugs and hugs from pea. xxxx

I love you both too @Zoe7 and @Former-Member  .   Anything else I want to say might sound trite.  Just know that I believe in you both and wish for your healing.  

Former-Member
Not applicable

#moderator, I think we need mediator, or cooler. Sheesh!

😔💐💖

To my dear forum friends ..... you know who you are and how much you mean to me, but I don't want to name anyone because everything  here is too raw at the moment, and I am feeling like I have dropped the ball.

I think we will need each other more than ever across the coming months.  Perhaps with a small time-out for those who need it  we can reconnect through our compassion, empathy and long-held friendships.

I think most of this tonight has been a misunderstanding, some of it my own.  We are all struggling to make things work in our personal lives, and at many levels, which is why we are all here ..... sending all the love and hugs I can and hoping for gentle healing.

💖🌷💕

Hi @Faith-and-Hope 

I'm feeling very emotional and anxious about what I'm reading. 
I think I need to go away. 
I can't deal with all this. 

@Former-Member  You don't need to hsvr your account closed. It happened before and I remember reading how hurt you were. maybe take a step away and come bsvk. 
I would miss you heaps. no need to apologise. ❤️Xxoo

@Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7 ❤❤

Leaving you with these 

10c41edcf304cc9bd23330565b3b3887--diy-vase-vases.jpg

Good evening @Faith-and-Hope @Snowie .... and everyone else passing by

I'm ok but feeling a bit anxious atm 

Tomorrow I am going for a blood test

I'm hoping for a early night

F&H How are you ? 

Its been a while since I have been on the forum

I have been thinking of you

@Faith-and-Hope 

Re: Conflict

Hi all,

Moderator here. I was sorry to read that there has been some conflict and misunderstanding on this thread. 

This is a stressful time for everyone, so now more than ever it is particularly important that we look after each other. Therefore, I'm ask to please refrain from engaging in conversations about other members. 

Please don't hesitate to reach out and send us a private message if you need any support. 

All the best, 

anonymouse. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance