Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

You're a @Zoe7 xxx

awww @Anastasia 💖💖💖

True Story

🙂🌟😘

@Zoe7 

Hello @Faith-and-Hope 🌹🤗

You certainly know how to make a person feel good @Anastasia Appreciate so much the vote of confidence - now turn some of that onto yourself because you are pretty awesome yourself Heart

Apart from Tobes being sick again, it sounds like a very good day @Zoe7 ..... I am so pleased

foe you ❣️  And I hope the rug dries for you too.

Hi @Anastasia 👋 

How has your day been @Faith-and-Hope ?

A stressful day for me today @Zoe7 , with stuff that's going on, but I am working to get past it.

Made a late dinner of mushroom koftas and Tabbouleh salad ..... yum ❣️

You will get past it Hon but it super sucks right now Smiley Sad I wish I could be there with you to help and comfort you but as I can't sending a whole bunch of love instead @Faith-and-Hope 

I had a late dinner too so will be up for a while longer if you need Heart

Thank you @Zoe7 ..... ❣️
What did you have for dinner ?

I have a Nelly cat sitting on me.

Chicken and potato salad @Faith-and-Hope Nothing too appetising but simple and quick.

Tobes is asleep on the couch and Cat is still outside. Give Nelly a pat from me 😺💖

I might need to go for a drive to my parents' tomorrow evening to borrow their carpet cleaner but will see how dry the rug is when I get home. I also need to do some grocery shopping and a chemist run so would rather not the drive. 

Do you have anything on tomorrow or much the same shite to wade though?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance