Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Morning @Anastasia @Former-Member ..... I hope it's an okay day for both of you. 👋💖💞

Wishing you the best for classes today @Zoe7 .... hoping you find some joy in it and it helps you pick you up, even though it will be tiring too ..... 🦋💕

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks.
Hugs to you @Faith-and-Hope and hoping your day goes well. 💞🌸🌷

Thank you @Faith-and-Hope 

It was lovely to see you had some time with your family over the weekend. I am hoping you were able to proof your work and "put it away" for now. Enjoy your Monday x

@Former-Member @Zoe7 

💕️ @Former-Member .....

@Anastasia I have submitted it, but there might be some to and fro yet ..... hoping not 🤞

crossing fingers and toes for you @Faith-and-Hope xx

Yes very tired @Faith-and-Hope but was nice to see the kids. A lot of lovely staff welcoming me back too which was so kind Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

👋💖💞 @Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7 and everyone. 🤗

05C19FE1-690F-4AA2-BD28-AF59F7F3FB36.jpeg

152DE38B-6093-48F4-8CA4-1AA9873C4DE0.jpeg

👋💕 everyone .....

Just doing a check in before I head back to work ..... hoping everyone here is okay.  I can see that notifications were out for a while and that tends to feel strange.

@Zoe7 .... I hope your hand held up okay today ..... thinking of you ❤️🦋

@Former-Member @Emelia8 @Anastasia @Snowie @Shaz51 ..... hugs your you all and anyone else who needs one 💕💕💕

Hand not so good tonight @Faith-and-Hope Too much writing and typing today and a little swelling as a result. Finished ABs now though so hoping that has knocked the infection out completely - will know in the next couple of days. 

Hope you got your work done tonight and you haven't been knocked about by any more legals. Thinking of you too Hon - just not good company at the moment. Heart

@Anastasia @Snowie @Former-Member @Shaz51 Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance