Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Not yet @tyme I have a few more to go but hoping to get them done tomorrow. I have caught up a little this week so ticking things off slowly.

@Former-Member I do love my kids Hon and they do give me so much joy. 

Tooth has settled for a while but when it is bad, it is excruciating. I will have some more pain meds soon and hopefully get a few hours sleep. Really hoped it had eased more by now - when the pain really hits there is nothing that helps completely. I hope you can get some help with yours too. I am really fortunate that my dentist often waves most of the gap for my private health so it does not cost much. I hope you can get a good deal on yours and can get it all fixed soon.

I loved Vienna - hope your D has a great time. When does she come back?

I worked for several years in a DV shelter - doing both crisis counselling and child support. It is a tough job but I have the feeling you would be really good at it. I do so hope you get this job - they would be lucky to have you 💖

@Faith-and-Hope @Snowie @Appleblossom @Eve7 @Shaz51 @creative_writer 💖

Former-Member
Not applicable

Rest well @Zoe7 hopefully tooth pain subsides. D should be back in about 10 days.

From photos would also love to visit one day xxoo

It is beautiful @Former-Member I love the buildings and the history. You absolutely should put Vienna on your bucket list. 10 days to go - hopefully you will have a new job to greet her with 🤞😁💖

A few more things to get done whilst the pain is lessened - then off to bed. Good night sweetheart 💖

You are very strong in being able to work with a tooth ache. The pain can be so debilitating. Is it one of those things which need root canal treatment? @Zoe7 - I really hope you get some relief from the pain.

I would have the time off if I could @tyme but with so little time left this year there is just too much that needs to be done ...and I don't want to let the kids down. The offending tooth is fine - my dentist does not want to do a root canal on a healthy tooth. The other issue is that the last 2 times he has tried on other teeth that they have cracked under the pressure on that side so he had to pull them out anyway. I am honestly getting to the stage where I just want it out but that may also have effects on my other teeth on the same side. That would then in turn most likely mean the pressure would then cause the same issue on my other teeth. I did expect it to take a few days to begin to settle - and I think I am having more pain free times today but it is definitely the painful times that are hard to get through.

arghhhhh @Zoe7 . Sounds so complicated. Fingers crossed the pain goes away!

Thanks @tyme 💖 How are you today?

Hugs my sister @Zoe7 ❤

Hello @Snowie. @Faith-and-Hope , @Former-Member 

See you tomorrow @tyme 😎

@Shaz51 💚💚💚

Morning @Zoe7 @Shaz51 @tyme @Former-Member @Snowie @Eve7 @Appleblossom @utopia  and anyone else around 👋💕

I hope you managed a better night’s sleep last night @Zoe7, and are continuing to recover.  Your wreath is during nicely, but is still too soft to embellish 🍃

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance