Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

I’ll be there tomorrow @Zoe7  after first break.

💙🚗💙

Good evening @Former-Member @Faith-and-Hope @Eve7 @Zoe7 @Snowie @Shaz51 and everyone passing by. I hope your day has been great and you achieved a lot.

I’m glad your play went well @Zoe7 and you are feeling better soon!

As for me, it’s been a day of starting slow and getting some things done eventually like finally finishing the main section of an adult blanket for charity which seems to have taken for everyone to do despite it only being something like 6 weeks in total. I’ve been feeling a little down and unmotivated and a little lost but I think it’s possibly due to me getting over coming out of hospital still and getting used to a change of meds. I’ve got a holiday planned for the start of next month so hopefully that picks me up somewhat. I’ll just take it slowly and see what happens. 

Take care and stay safe!

Judi9877☺️💐

Hi @Zoe7 @Judi9877 @Eve7 @Former-Member @Snowieand anyone else here atm ….

I am around and listening along.

”There has been a disturbance in the Force” …. someone is back 🧛🏻‍♂️ and that means trouble, so I am laying a bit low and conserving energy.

Hugs to all who need one …. 💞🌷

Sending love and hugs to you @Faith-and-Hope 

💙🤗💙

Thanks @Eve7 💞

Oh Hon - that is not good. I hope he keeps out of your business and you can find comfort in those that love you. Sending you all the good wishes and hugs you can have @Faith-and-Hope 💖💖💖

@Eve7 There is a permanent spot for you in our corner 💜

@Former-Member @Snowie @Judi9877 and others passing by ...went to set up our fish tank today and there was a bloody leak in it. I will need to go to Bunnings first thing before school to get some sealant. I was going to leave early tomorrow to get the fish but will now need to wait until next week so the sealant has time to cure. I have a meeting Monday but if I can get away from that quickly I will be able to get the fish and take back to school.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hello @Zoe7,

Love fish 🐟 tanks. That will be great for the kids making the school environment even more appealing.

There own pets. Wow ! Lucky things.

Sorry to hear of the leak - what a shame. Still sounds really cool 

Have a nice evening Zoe and anyone passing by xx

The kids are really looking forward to having them @Former-Member We are setting it up in our reading corner so it will add to that calmness in the corner. I love fish too so I may spend most of my time in the corner too lol

@Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member @Eve7 @Snowie Thank goodness it is the weekend!

I am tired so plenty of rest this weekend. I have been doing housework this evening so I have plenty of time to do the school work I have to catch up on over the next two days. I expect to sleep a lot in between and get lots of fur baby cuddles.

Legal stuff for me this weekend @Zoe7, and I have presentations at uni this week ahead.  I just want to sleep !

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance