Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Easter

Happy Easter @outlander ❤❤❤

Happy Easter Sunday all
Bow
Senior Contributor

thanks @outlander  and a Happy Easter to you and everyone else here. Just a slow day here for us, went for an early morning short walk. and have been pottering around in the garden in this lovely sunny weather. 

Happy Easter @outlander  & everyone.

I am going to try this @Anna53  - I think I already do. I'm going to be more mindful about it. Thankyou🐰

I haven't noticed you about so much lately @Shaz51, but perhaps we've just been doing 'different shifts'. I hope all goes well with you and yours. Just sending best wishes for the sake of it. Cheers!

Never seen a bunny face cappuchino before. Delightful.

Krishna
Senior Contributor

Thank you @outlander  and Happy Easter to you. Blessed to have my son home for a visit after 2 years of not seeing him due to Covid but missing my estranged daughters presence. Feeling nostalgic and a little down but putting on a brave face for my son. 

Thanks @outlanderI had a great Easter, but I know some it can be a really difficult time (and it was for me for the first 25 years of my life…). I’m feeling very grateful for my family today! 

BlueBay
Senior Contributor

Thanks for tagging me @outlander 

happy Easter to you and all on here 🐣🐣

Hi Krishna,                                         I’m glad to hear that you have your son with you, that must be so special. I’m sorry to hear you’re estranged from your daughters. I was estranged from my father for over 20 years and unfortunately he had a heart attack and passed away at 68 before I had the chance to mend bridges and speak with him, he also lived in another country, not far from here. I live with regret and guilt every day and pay a heavy price for this. I hope your daughters come to realise we are all human and make mistakes and that you’re their mum and no one can replace you, before ever ending up in my situation. I really feel for you. Try hard to enjoy what you have and remember your girls will grow and hopefully realise that they need their mum. Take care and be gentle to yourself, I’m thinking of you 😘

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance