Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Phoenix_Rising
Senior Contributor

Easter is coming!

Good morning Forum Land,

The easter weekend is only a week away! I super hope the Easter Bunny makes it to Forum Land. Wow, from the look of this video it seems that @Lauz @NikNik @greenpea @Pebbles @CheerBear are super excited about easter coming! Smiley Very Happy

https://www.jibjab.com/view/make/chicken_dance_easter/6eea5522-e957-4439-9cf6-2bf9aecb3a10

Easter means different things to different people. I hope that this Easter will be all that you want it to be. Smiley Happy

Easter announcement.png

69 REPLIES 69

Re: Easter is coming!

@Phoenix_Rising Thank you Phoenix_Rising!!! 😄 Didnt think anything could make me smile today and then this popped up!

Thanks @Phoenix_Rising 🙂

Wishing you a Hoppy Easter too Smiley LOL

These always make me smile! And now I am going to have the chicken dance stuck in my head all night thanks @Phoenix_Rising 😆

images (22).jpeg

@Jupiter Adorable!!!!! 😄

I'm glad I could make you smile @greenpea and @CheerBearSmiley Very Happy

Giggle @Pebbles, hoppy easter to you too. Smiley Happy

@Jupiter would you like to perform in a video like @Pebbles and the others? You just need a face! Smiley Very Happy

Easter-is-coming-funny-card.jpg

Sooo much fluff @Jupiter 😊

I would love to @Phoenix_Rising Smiley Very Happy

@Jupiter well just MAYBE the easter bunny will figure out how to put a face on a planet over the weekend. Hmmm...if you and maybe @SleepyPanda decide to perform in a video, methinks that will be enough for an all-moderator performance. You had better start rehearsing your dance moves! Smiley Very Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance