Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: EVERYTHING CATS!!

Hahaha, great idea. I've often said that one day I will be one of those "crazy" cat ladies that people talk about behind their hands in awed whispers.

At the moment, I have 3 cats. A 13-year-old girl called Periannath Lili, Peri for short. Periannath is LOTR elven for "small one", which is what they call hobbits. From memory..... idk, it's a long time since I named her and I'm getting old lol. A couple of years ago I adopted Clarence from the RSPCA because he practically threw himself at my head for a cuddle when I was trying to choose. Of course, teens being what they are, he didn't remain Clarence for long, and is now known by Claz, Travel Companion (???) and a few other ridiculous things that teenage boys apparently think are funny. Then I took in Oliver when a friend had to move and couldn't take him with her. I almost ended up with 2 more when a friend of a friend had to move also, but I had to force myself to say no.

At the moment, though, I'm actually known as the Crazy Sheep Lady. I have 9 right now, though was up to 15 at one point. I'm on 12 acres and had to fill it with beasties (it's my thing 🙂 ), so as well as the 3 cats and 9 sheep, I have a steer and a heifer, a mini pony, 3 dogs and 2 rats.

Unfortunately, I'm having to sell most of my sheep cos it just won't flippin' rain and I'm out of feed. It's a bit sad, but it does open the door for the crazy cat lady thing to start......

That's my excuse, and I'm sticking to it. 🙂

Former-Member
Not applicable

You have the ideal life FreakyFranky with a good heart.Animals are so much better than humans,love you for who you are.I always said my best friends were the dogs I had when growing up and I hope it there is a heaven I see all my animals there.I reckon if there is a sign saying "animal heaven"or "people heaven",the way people p*** me off I would have to choose animal heaven.

I'm with you on that one Li1! Would definitely choose to be surrounded by furry friends. I don't know if I'd be even remotely sane if it wasn't for all my beasties.

image.jpeg

Former-Member
Not applicable

Yeh I think people have more animal behavior at times.As stated,if it wasn't for my two cats past twelve months I don't believe I would be here.Stupid mental health nurse advised me to euthanize them due to moving....Their so called "credentialed mental health nurse qualification" leaves a lot to be desired.He obviously didn't get me after over three years hey.At least the cats,you don't have to put up with crap.

image.jpeg

Former-Member
Not applicable

IMG_20170209_203052.png

Former-Member
Not applicable

This one reminded me of you @Former-Member. You've been quiet. I hope you are ok. Hugs 💜🤗

IMG_2921.JPG

image.jpeg

Former-Member
Not applicable

snow cat.jpgsnow cat.jpg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance