Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: EVERYTHING CATS!!

@Shaz51 🌸🌷💞

Is @Zoe7 here, she would love this 🌸🌷💞

@Anastasia@Zoe7 

untitled.png

Will need to come back to the photos @Anastasia @Shaz51 

@Shaz51 @Anastasia The picture fairies are very slooow today.... Smiley Frustrated

Oh that ginger cat is the same colouring as my sister's cat Smiley Sad

The pictures seem to take ages to show up for me 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️ but im sure he is beautiful

Hi @Rebel @NikNik @Zoe7 @Shaz51 @Anastasia @Tortoiseshell and all cat lovers here! Just a quick cat photo of my Mitz chilling out earlier this afternoon! Enjoy!

7324C176-C8F9-4EB1-93C0-1AF42B31D51E.jpeg

Hey @Judi9877 

Thank you for your message, I'll come back in the morning to check little Mitz out. Night lovely 😊

Mitz looks very comfortable @Judi9877 

Oh to be a cat 🙂

Have a good day my friend x

Nawww, @Judi9877  cutie kitty. I lost one of my cats 2 weeks ago. I was devastated. Both my cats were in a cage that goes into the house. Came home and one was missing. Found a area in the yard where it looked like she had been injured and I haven't seen her since. She is not a wanderer so I know it was more sinister. Poor darling love. She was a beautiful soul. I adored her so I was very upset.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance