Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Craft Corner

hello @BlueBay

How have you been @outlander ? xx

im sitting here watching tv. Just finished dinner. 

im just watching the Addams family atm @BlueBay and on the topic Tuesday too. your welcome to join in there too if you like

Hi @BlueBay @CheerBear @outlander @Maggie @Teej  and anyone passing through tonight.

@outlander  I think one of your posts disappeared or I can't see it.. After my one about the diamond paintings. I'm pretty excited to try them out soon. Shop near work has some hopefully. 

oh bugger @Gazza75 not again! there must be a glitch as that's the third one that's happened and the mods aren't aware of it. ill bring it up in the notifications list and see if anyone else is experiencing it!

hopefully youll get one soon. I might take a look at the shops tomorrow if I have enough time and then try for thursday when its abit quieter. might get my sister one too as shes home early on a Thursday so we could try it out together or something.

@outlander, sounds good, I haven't had disappearing ones but I have notifications not coming through.

It might be fun to. Do. One with your sister. Hopefully don't do.mistakes as fixing sounds tricky. Hope my eyes can see well enough to do it lol

yeah its happened a few times @Gazza75 on different threads but when ive emailed or tagged a Mod they didn't know about it- they didn't delete or anything.

yeah my sisters pretty bossy lol and not all that crafty but she might give it ago. if I can drag her away from her phone lol (teenagers 😏:face_with_rolling_eyes:🤦‍♀️

Just saw the pic @outlander  ummm, more food for thought.

I can find the youtube link if you like @Maggie

Lol @outlander it's worth a try. 🙂  my mum is fairly handy with crafts, but, no one else in family does. I.am. Bit pissy, someone from work.stole.one.of.my baskets. I will have to search next time I am in that office, but, doubt I will find it. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance