Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Craft Corner

Ohhhh my @Maggie , you  are a look awesome my  friend  xxx xxx

@Emelia8 , soo glad you are doing more diamond  painting xxx

Hello and hugs @CheerBear , @Maggie , @jem80 , @Judi9877 

@Shaz51 

Hugs to yoh @Shaz51 

My beanie is going well. I have knitted 10 cm worth of rows of knitting and really enjoying it!

Wow, @Maggie ! Your stones are truly a thing of beauty 🙂

Hi @Shaz51 @CheerBear @NatureLover @jem80 @Emelia8 @Maggie @Gazza75 and all crafty forumites here. I just thought I'd post a photo of my new crochet hook- 4mm- that I picked up at the local Newsagency for $1.50 a few days ago. I love it since the handle has granny squares on it and I'm working on a granny square blanket (1 of my many crafty projects as we speak!). It's also very comfortable to use as well.

B20E0CB8-B1AC-45A9-A8FD-AE8689C34297.jpeg

I hope you like it! Have fun crafty people! 

@NatureLover  Thankyou. 💕💕💕

@Judi9877  I’ve never seen a crochet hook like that it’s beautiful. 😍😍 Happy crafting.

Hi @Maggie . Thanks for the comment! It was initially part of a Crochet magazine but one of the Newsagencies in the area happen to sell bits of them that either fall off the magazines or get lost and they can’t sell anymore for full price. That’s why it was so cheap- I think the magazine is something like $17 as it comes from the UK. I also check there regularly as I can sometimes get cross stitch and knitting magazines for like $2 as well without the free kits attached.
Former-Member
Not applicable

Found it.

Hi!

Hi @Former-Member ! Glad you found the @Craft Corner thread! I hope you enjoy it here. Hi @Maggie @Shaz51 @jem80 @CheerBear @ Gazza75 @outlander and everyone here!

Hi @Former-Member @CheerBear @Maggie @NatureLover @jem80 @Emelia8 @outlander and all crafty forumites! Here is a beanie I just finished after starting it on Saturday. Enjoy😊

93281B1E-0430-4C4D-8115-EA0A8FAB15FB.jpeg

@Judi9877  It’s lovely. I always like your colour choice. 👍👍

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance