Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

@outlandersis, how are you going today? 

Im okish @Snowie has been tough but its nearly over now. Trying to do some of this assignment but im not getting very far with it. Theres 10 pages to do!

@outlanderhugs my sister, am here if you need to chat about anything.

That is a big assignment hun, not that I would be much help!! 

Thanks sis @Snowie

Im slowly getting through it. I just finished a listening activity where you type as they talk sort of thing for a refferral. The last section im not to keen on- its all the medical report stuff. Not good at that part at all! So i am currently 4 pages down

And @Snowie you are helping, just by being here ❣

@outlanderlucky you got our sister Sans for all that medical  report stuff. It does sound very involved, but I know how clever your are. You will do fine hun.

Yes i am very lucky to have you guys. I am not that smart!
It doesnt help that the section where it teaches you how to read them is literally read this report then answer the questions. The first attempt i had it wasnt detailed enough, the second attempt it was too detailed 😕 ill just have to answer them the best i can and see how it goes. @Snowie
5 pages now the last 3 are the reports. But I might do those tomorrow depending on how I go. Its not due in yet so its ok.

As long as you are enjoying it, then that is the main thing @outlander. Well done on doing that much sweetie. 

Have you got any plans for tomorrow?

Thanks sis
At this stage just studying and waiting on some people to come and pick up some items. And the kids to and from school.
Id like to try and get some of my aunts blanket done and also try to get some of my rainbow one done. Its very slowly progressing. I made a beanie earlier as well and a scarf the other day.

What about you? @Snowie

@outlandersounds like a busy day hun. Your crocheting must be getting good now if you can do a beanie. I wouldn't even be able to do a scarf. You will have to give us updated photos soon.

I have got the pdoc tomorrow now but besides that nothing else planned. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance