Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

Yea it definitely didn't feel right talking about my anxiety with the boys no matter how basic the conversation was. But it definitely made me realise just how much they do see on a daily bases when it comes to my anxiety and depression...I thought I was doing a great job hiding it and clearly I haven't been.

I actually think sleep is going to take over me tonight as I have zero energy left in me and my eyes are already feeling quite heavy. So funny to think you can be so afraid of something that is suppose to help you reenergise your body and mind. 
I have been thinking about you all day honey  and I would love to know what has been happening for you today however I know that now is not the time so I just want you to know that I am aware it was a tough day and that I love you and care about you very very much.
how are you feeling tonight gorgeous? @Former-Member 

Former-Member
Not applicable

You want as bad as it was to hear how much Mr12 and Mr8 see it's a good thing because they also see how hard your trying to be ther for them. 

Sleep will claim me soon as I just took 2SP (I was safe with them) right now I am kinda numb from today's events. I am listening to our playlist and painting individual skewers for my poppies, trying to focus on just that. 

I really hope you get at least a few quality hours rest my sweet. If I don't reply then I have just fallen asleep, hopefully not in my paint. 😂 I love and care about you sweetie. @Lee82 

I am actually doing the same thing babe. I ended taking your idea and putting all our song's into a play list. It took me FOREVER but it kept me occupied last night for a while. 
very proud of you for being safe tonight honey. I hope you can manage to stay asleep for the night babe. I also hope you don't wake up with red paint all over your face...😂although that would be a funny sight to see...

Before you fall asleep I want to say good night, sweet dreams and I shall check in with you tomorrow. @Former-Member 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Sweet dreams my love. 💖 

chat tomorrow @Lee82 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Morning sweetie, I hope you got through the night ok. It was the loneliness night I have had in a while. I am heading off to work soon, trying to actually get through the door today. 

Sending  you lots of love and lots of patience to help you amd your little men get through homeschool today. Please check in when you can @Lee82 

Good morning sweetie. Didn't get through the night ok. It was definitely very lonely. Wasn't a great feeling. 
How you feeling at the moment my love? I am so proud of you for getting up every morning and trying to get yourself to work. That is amazing strength honey. 
Love you always babe. 💕 

@Former-Member 

Hey both @Lee82 @Former-Member Just noticing that this thread is still pretty exclusive from other members. Wondering if it would be a cool idea to start a new thread, perhaps opening the opportunity up for other forum members to contribute? If you want any support with this, sing out via team@saneforums.org

Thinking of you sweetie..I have opened up another discussion thread re:tough times if you want to chat in there. It's so others feel comfortable joining our discussion. Love you babe. Hope you are ok and please check in with me when you can. Re:tough times. 🥰🥰

@Former-Member 

Hey babe. I'm a little worried about you sweets. I haven't heard from you all day. Just checking in to make sure everything is ok. 💓

@Former-Member 

Miss my friend. 
@Former-Member 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance