Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

Sorry was doing dinner

How are you guys? @Snowie @Maggie @eth @Gazza75 and everyone

I am going ok @outlander 

Went out to try and do some xmas shopping today but was too busy so came home without not much. Have been buying things on line this afternoon.

Kids are on holidays so have them at home too.

How are you going?

Xmas is coming so quick. Ive barely brought anything and most is done online too. Where would we be without online shopping!
Kids are still at school till wednesday here so trying to use that time to ger sorted.
So unorganised this yr. Don't even have my tree up yet but theres no room till mum takes her cupboards , hopefully in the next few days would be good.

Im still the same but ive put on a movie and just doing some wrapping of what i have got @Snowie

A movie sounds good @outlander 

There is still so much I need to buy and organise. I feel very much behind in my shopping. Will get most online but will have to tackle the shops at some stage.

Am trying to do it on a budget too so that is always hard.

Have been watching the young sheldon.

Budgeting i really hard esp when theres many to buy for too @Snowie im usually quite christmassy but havent really gotten into it this yr.
Ive been watching mrs browns boys. I brought a few dvds that was on sale so am watching that

Hopefully the dvd's are a good distraction for you @outlander 

I've got lots of family to buy for. Really need to think about what to get everyone.

They are. They are funny @Snowie i got office party too which ws suppose to be funny but turned it off halfway through. So boring.

Oh yes trying to actully work out what to get is hard too esp as they get older or the stuff they like is expensive.

It seems the older they get the more expensive the gifts are @outlander 

Will say goodnight hun, am dropping of here.

I hope tonight goes ok for you hun and you get some sleep.

Will check in on you tomorrow Heart

Very true @Snowie
Goodnight thanks for the company. Hope you sleep ok 💜

@Sans911 👋💌
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance