Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

I almost broke down at my other work today, between stresses and everything else, my nerves were being totally awful and just felt sick when I woke up. it was really overwhelming.

my sleep is all over the place, worse then usual. i cant sleep but when i do i cant wake up and the past week and abit i have been plagued with nightmares, and flashbacks from both of my traumas. a little girls scar triggerred my at the end of the day so i have been managing that. 

if I knew hospital wouldnt make things worse and stressful for everyone else and I didn't have my clients horses I would be going there.

Former-Member
Not applicable

@outlander  If you feel that hospital is a good option for you right now ... do it. Your clients horses will be okay, Im sure alternative arrangements can be made. As for your pop .. If you were not there, your mum may have to take some responsibility for her dad ... just for a change. Same with your siblings. Please let YOU be a priority @outlander . Everything else can be worked out.

I cant @Former-Member 2 of my clients are currently in another state, i would have to refund money back etc. Its not really worth in that respect. Im hoping to hesr back from my aged care early next week to get the ball rolling for some outings and support etc for pop which would be helpful.

I dont think i could handle the family judgements etc all over again either

Hopefully something like respite could be arranged soon.

Hugs lil Sis @outlander 💜 💜 💜

I'm sorry things are so tough @outlander. You deserve some kindness and care 🌼💚🌻

thanks sis, have been thinking about you lots. you've been pretty quiet lately @Sans911 💜

thank you @Molliex as do you 💛

thank you for being here too @Former-Member ❤
and @MDT 🐸

🙂 @outlander

Hows your evening going? @outlander

Same as usual @MDT
Pretty tires though so movie for a while and then hopefully sleep
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance