Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

Here with you too lil Sis @outlander 💜 💜

I really appreciate you being here for me xo @Zoe7
im not all that sure..a shower might be helpful but im tired and in abit of physical pain so i dont think ill be doing to much. ive only had an hrs sleep which was this morning so i know that isnt helping much tonight. im fearing sleep sosomuch despite being tired though.
you know how everything just sits on your chest but its hard to form many words to go with what your feeling... thats how it is for me.

@Sans911 i appreciate you being here lots for me too Heart

Yeah know that feeling @outlander A shower might help with some of the physical pain and also help relax you a little. A bath would be even better - that is what I prefer when feeling like that. A bath with bubbles (of course) - you know I love my bubbles lol

Have had those fears of sleeping for such a long time and I know it is so hard to sleep when you feel like that. You need to do some things tonight to switch off your mind a little - some of those breathing exercises we talked about last night - that will bring your heart rate down a little and if you focus on your breathing solely then some of those thoughts can be pushed aside for a little while.

Lol a bath would be nice but i havent scrubbed the bath out properly so a shower will do tonight. 

Ill go have a shower and then come back. Could u help me think of one or two other things along with breathing that i could try when i come back? @Zoe7 

@Ali11  💗

Yeah sure @outlander Enjoy your shower Smiley Happy

@Sans911 your suggestions are welcome too but no pressure 💜

I love love love seeing all the support for each other in here Heart Make that shower a good one @outlander  and wash the day away. Such a great way to relax.

thank you @Zoe7

thanks @Ali11 shower hasnt really helped but at least ive had one and not so sticky now. and here is pretty amazing, lucky to be here

im sorry for taking so long. i was having a flooding of msgs asking questions, then questioning my response. never seems to be enough for some people 😞
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance