Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

@outlander I'm out right now lil Sis but I'll be home in about 3hours. I'll coming looking for you then OK?

no @Former-Member ive just found out someone has stolen my new camera. i havent even paid it off. i left it on the table and my pops friend is known to steal. i havent needed it for a week so i didnt think to look for it and now that i need it its gone. ive spent the last half hr or more tipping the house upside down.
tomorrow is going to be full on, ive already had other things shoved onto me and my mother is full on. i tuned out half the time tonight because im over hearing about her things

ok sis have a good evening @Sans911
im sure ill still be up
Former-Member
Not applicable

Oh no ... thats awful @outlander . I am so sorry to hear your new camera is missing. Is there any point in discretely asking your Pops friend whether they might have seen it?

I wont comment on your mothers disregard of you. Lets just say that it upsets me.

Sherry

even my pop thinks hes taken it ( but hes blamed me for it because i shouldnt leave it in view etc etc when hes around) but as soon as he gets it he gives it away (to make himself look like a good person) so theres no proof of anything once its gone, its gone 😞 . ive got the charger and ive got the memory card so ive got my photos as least. my pops friend hasnt been down for a few days and he religiously comes down every morning for a cuppa (unless hes sick) all seems abit convenient.
i dont really know what to do. its still under warranty but i dont think theft is under warranty in normal shops. its a 200$ camera and its only just halfway of being paid off.

yeah i know, it upsets me alot too. its hard to mnage and cope with @Former-Member

how are you going tonight? @Former-Member

evening @Appleblossom

Are you still around lil Sis @outlander?

@outlander you might be able to mention in passing, within the friend’s hearing, that many modern tech devices can be traced electronically ..... so you’re hoping the camera will turn up somewhere ..... somewhere in the house where you must have misplaced it, or you might have to go to the place it was purchased and get it tracked by its serial number. It might be a bluff enough for your camera to turn up again.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance