Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

Cardiovascular is my forte. That was one of my specialities. You can almost ask me anything on that @outlander

yes i know! pity you werent actually here helping. this one is the last topic before it opens the assessment so will work through it tonight and then put it away before i overload.
i am currently labelling the parts of the heart, then after that will be match the conditions with their meanings.

what is the difference between an echocardiogram and an electrocardiogram?

OK, you know where I am if you need me. But maybe I'll have a peer over your shoulder and whisper the answers in your ear lol Sis @outlander

lol! @Sans911 you can have a peer over if you like. im always labelling the heart wrong, or i doubt myself and switch them and the original answers were right.

hmm alright, it says its finished.. which means that ive now opened the assessment but i wont do that tonight.

here you go, this is what youll see when sitting next to me (no details etc just the acitivity) bottom pics abit hard to see sorry, 

also whats the difference between and ECHO and an ECG? @Sans911

20181015_215441.jpg20181015_215500.jpg

You're a very smart, intelligent young lady @outlander

Don't doubt the ability you have to learn. You're very good at it.

You've done really well with your studies so far

Aww thank you sis, that is because ive got some good teachers here @Sans911

How are you going tonight?

I'm quite tired now lil Sis @outlander

I really pushed myself to do some things today, including moving some heavy furniture, so my back and shoulder are complaining a bit. I've got to get the garden back under control at some point, and I can barely keep up at the moment.

So I'm in bed, taken my meds, and I'm sure I will be asleep before too long.

I've got my dbt program tomm. That week has come around real quick.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance