Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: not feeling good

Sounds like it anxiety @BlueBay

Are you safe atm?

Yeah I’m ok at the moment. It’s just a weird feeling I like. It’s like I lose my breath @MDT 

Can you take a seat and catch your breathe? @BlueBay

No I’m ok at the moment @MDT 

I was feeling like that before when I felt faint during a laugh 

hey @BlueBay might be worth getting checked out, it could be anxiety causing it or might be something else
hope your ok now though

@BlueBay it's definitely worth bringing up with your doctor the next time you are in with them. Stay safe

yeh @BlueBay
Bring that up with your doc definitely

It would be a good idea to check your lack of breath out with your doctor @BlueBay  

But in the meantime it's probably not something to worry about - I think anyway

Sometimes I will laugh so loudly and hard that I feel exhausted and even get tummy cramps - in the past I have laughed so hard I have fallen onto the floor - totally enjoying myself but breathless and lightheaded yes

It could be the case that you don't laugh much and it's a foreign feeling to it's scary - but yes - to be on the safe side - tell your doctor and I am glad you mentioned this - you have before but it obviously concerns you

I am back in Melbourne to this cold and bleak weather - what a blast! I am glad to be home but I am very tired after yesterday

Dec

Hey @Owlunar  your message was me not @MDT  but that’s ok. 

Feeling sad cold horrible and quiet. 

Just feel my time for hospital May be soon. I’m seeing my psychiatrist in first week of August. I’ll tell him then that I need a break. Snd by then I’ll have worked all those extra hours. Maybe even 7-10 days is enough for me. 

Hi @Gazza75 @outlander @Shaz51 @Faith-and-Hope @oceangirl  xxxooo

Hey @BlueBay

Take it easy today please my friend 🙂
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance