Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: not feeling good

Well @BlueBay  - believe me - you are important and special to us and 

I know how it feels because my mother did the same to me - 

So - don't give your mother the power - you already know she plays games and thinks whatever she thinks and for her it's her castle and her rules and her game and the best thing you can do is to let her have it

And send her a lovely card for her birthday and pick the words carefully - perhaps she has the best birthday she deserves

And it is sucky of her - small minded - and I hope she gets around to ringing you before the day is out

Dec

Many happeries from usMany happeries from us

@BlueBay  💙💙💙💙

You know @Owlunar I always ting my mum for her birthday. She remembers mine I know she does. She's been a bitch. I think I have a suspicion. Two weeks ago it was their wedding anniversary. I didn't ring that day but after a day or two. She answered the phone in a very strange way. So I think she's playing games like you say. 
It's her birthday on the 11th and I'll ring her only because it's the right thing to do. but because I'm angry now and emotional I don't want ring her. 

on a nice note - I received a beautiful bunch of flowers delivered.  They were from my older son and his girlfriend. So surprised. 
hubby came home and bought me flowers and a portable little speaker. 

on a nice note - I received a beautiful bunch of flowers delivered. They were from my older son and his girlfriend. So surprised.
hubby came home and bought me flowers and a portable little speaker. --- ohh my @BlueBay , think about this , this is wonderful xoxoxoxo

let someone else cook dinner tonight my sister xx

Wow @BlueBay 

I told you there could be surprises  - and there have been 💖

And your mother and her birthday  - you don't have to buy into her games so you can ring her if you want to or just send a card and start a new tradition

I really know what it feels like but our mothers seemed to want to be difficult - I would spend time and money finding beautiful cards for my mother and never heatd a word but I didn't visit 

It's tough but we can make our own rules

Dec 🦉😷

@BlueBay 

I'm over my life worst birthday ever 

hubby cracked the shits like it's my fault 

im not having another birthday ever 

this is it 

everyone is arguing 

im really sorry your birthday hasnt been so good @BlueBay
it should be your special day not a day full or arguments

I know @outlander  so much for a nice birthday. 
I'm over  it. 
I don't want anymore birthdays. 
im hurting. I'm sad. I'm crying. 
@Owlunar @Shaz51 @Maggie @Faith-and-Hope 

Oh man, that's really rough @BlueBay. Sending you some extra supportive birthday wishes, forum-style - we're here for ya HeartHeart 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance