Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

LostAngel
Senior Contributor

completely at a crossroads /strange things are happening

hello everyone firstly my mental health has turned bad , secondly Ive had to let my family help me practically,emotionally and just everything really so that I dont go too far out of whack so to speak but I am safe just continually having tough talks with family memebrs regarding my mental health and I suppose the fact Im needing theyre help right now wether I like it or not,thirdly with family emotional support I bought a new car ,a good second hand one which seems to be keeping a family tradtion going but also is mine and I need to accept that Im allowed to have something good and positive in my life it doesnt matter wether people might judge me or not as lonng as Im happy with what I do thats all that matters,I needed a car and it meets my needs now time to decorate it to make it unique to me,its beautifull

3 REPLIES 3

Re: completely at a crossroads /strange things are happening

@LostAngel Hey my friend, how did your pdoc appointment go the other day? xx

BB 🐰💙

@LostAngel I'm glad you are getting support from your family. It can be hard to accept help, but sometimes it's necessary to keep us safe. Congrats on the new car. Take Care xx

BB 💙🐰

thank you for continueing to check in @bipolarbunny your being a good friend theres a more in depth post on another post that covers more things,keep safe my friendHeart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance