Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Rose1
New Contributor

and I going mad?

I have lots of stuff going on in my relationship, horrible stuff and Im being told its in my head. I dont think it is. Need a reality check

3 REPLIES 3
Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: and I going mad?

Hi @Rose1
Welcome to the forums! We have loads of lovely people here on the forums from all different places and with different experiences in life. It's a friendly community to be in to get some support so I'm glad you are here!

I'm a single mum and left a bad relationship over two years ago now and it has been a difficult journey but staying would have been worse.

I guess I can't comment on what's happening for you but mostly I would suggest that you trust your instincts about things not being right. You could try talking to a counsellor or your gp. If there is any domestic violence then 1800 respect is fantastic for advice and support.

If you feel like sharing some more I'll be here listening
Take care
Lj

Welcome @Rose1

Feeling overwhelmed happens when things accumulate and arent sorted out in the relationship ... I hope you can gain support from counsellors and/or the forum.

Read others posts and join in conversations and post about yourself or start topics that seem relevant to you.

Suggest you get some counciling ... It's "possible"....who ever told you " it's all in your head" is trying to control you or is not empathetic enough to understand things from " your perspective "....also they are " not you" so don't fully appreciate " how you are feeling"
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance