Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Trying to stay Sane

You are so kind @Eve7 

Thank you. I'm Sorry I haven't had much to give. Love you lots x 💐🌻🌼🌷

No need to be sorry @Anastasia  I just want you to know that there will always be support for you here. You can tag me anytime and I’ll respond with a cuppa and a hug.

💙🤗💙

Thanks @Shaz51 

I had a crazy day at work on Melbourne cup day at the aged care facility (and it's a full moon!) Poor elderly folk with dementia wanting things like for me to help them file a police report because their little kids are missing, helping another woman adjust an oversized baby bonnet to fit her 'daughter' (ie. doll), a 90yo kindly but firmly being instructed to leave a room for my own safety as bad spirits wanted her 'gone', having simultaneous conversations with 2 lonely hearing-impaired spouses of residents trying to engage me in conversation simultaneously/concurrently ... and that was all before 11am 😳

hi @Emelia8 

@Sam3 👋💓

Hi @Anastasia @Eve7 @Shaz51 😀💝

Emelia

@Anastasia 🧡

Xxx @outlander ❤️

@Anastasia  am sorry to read on other threads that you weren't OK yesterday... Sending you much Heart and hoping that today is much better for you...

Morning @Anastasia 

Thinking of you & hoping that you get some sparkle in your day 

💕💕

Sending big love to you right now my precious friend @Anastasia 

💙🤗💙

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance