Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Trying to stay Sane

@Anastasia wrote:

I have felt broken for a while but this feeling is another level. I can't explain it, empty maybe? No drive within me today, its like the candle has been snuffed. Just darkness,  sadness? I don't know? Maybe sadness for the lives that should have been and aren't. I think his father is giving up, ha did he ever really get in the band wagon anyway? It's sad because then I really am so very alone in this...

Oh @Anastasia , I really feel for you 😞

I read on another thread that you're not doing well, and then this...I'm glad you can articulate it here. I find that hard, so well done at least. I'm just so sorry you feel so empty and broken. Sending lots of hugs and wishes and 💚

Sending you lots of love, strength and hugs @Anastasia 💖

Love and hugs back @WIP thank you 🙏

@Anastasia wrote:

I have felt broken for a while but this feeling is another level. I can't explain it, empty maybe? No drive within me today, its like the candle has been snuffed. Just darkness,  sadness? I don't know? Maybe sadness for the lives that should have been and aren't. I think his father is giving up, ha did he ever really get in the band wagon anyway? It's sad because then I really am so very alone in this...

@Anastasia ,  feeling for you Smiley Sad

That sums up so well how I am feeling at the moment also,
People that matter keep reminding me though that I am not alone, just hard to see that sometimes,
Some things really are not others to share though so makes it hard when the ones who really should be sharing are unavailable  ... 
Thinking of you Heart

Oh @Determined thank you for reaching out to me. I am sorry you can relate. It's tough, isn't it. I've spent the day crying today and on the phone to Sane. 

Tomorrow is another day my friend. 

I hope there's some sunshine in it for both of us 🙏🌄

@Eve7 I see you. You are welcome here. 

I want you to know you matter to me x

I trust the time talking to sane has helped @Anastasia . It often helps to verbalise our emotions.

I unloaded to a close friend who I trust today. And who I catch up with regularly.  Bounced the length limit on 2x text/ mms messages. Feels so freeing to be able to put it out there. But not just problems, requesting feedback on what I plan to do about it, and for accountability to ensure I follow through with some things.

Working on one thing at a time.

For me after some soul searching, I really need to work on my own attitude is some areas. Not an easy task when essentially my attitude is a response to things outside of my control. Fully expect emotions are going to get more frayed before they improve but I feel some peace about what I need to do. (Which includes staying where I am, not running away). 

I am sorry this day has been hard for you @Anastasia and I want you to know you matter to me too. It’s a hard road that you and @Determined have to walk day in day out.

My love and prayers to you both 💜🤗🙏🤗💜

Thanks for your thoughts @Eve7 

ohhh hugs @Determined@Anastasia@Eve7@WIP@NatureLover HeartHeart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance