Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Trying to stay Sane

Oh no, @Anastasia ...I hope you can get through to the Chat soon. 

We are here surrounding you with lots of 💚 in the meantime...

Thank you @Radius 

I just "chatted"to a lovely SANE councillor.

He was very kind and helpful. It's so difficult today for me to focus on my job.

It's a dreadful situation here, I am trying so hard to keep my :pile_of_poo: together but I'm scared I'm dangling on the edge

Sitting in your pocket @Anastasia 

💜🌸💜

Thank you @Eve7 

I am gratefula dn aware you have a heavy heart at present which is why I don't expect you to sit with me. I think I might take a break from here as I am feeling vulnerable and needy and you guys have more than your share og your own concerns. I do love you x

Dear @Anastasia ... so sorry today has been so awfully difficult.  Glad you were eventually able to get through to chat and that they were helpful.  I am so sorry I havent been around more for you.  Been a constant flow of visitors today from 9.30am onwards.  A brief respite about midday, then some unexpected visitors half an hour later.  They just left and I have more calling in at 3.30pm.  I am so peopled out, its really hard.  And that has meant I havent been around here as much as I would have liked.

Wondering whats happening with your boy, if he has been admitted to hospital again, or still waiting for that to happen.  Is he safe?  Are you safe?  You sounds so sad, worried and helpless right now.  I really feel for you ... my concern for your welfare is as high as it is for your boy's.  I hope you are able to ensure your boys safety very soon, because its simply too much for you to deal with as things currently stand.

Emelia 😔💞

Biggest hugs @Anastasia please don’t be concerned for me and I just want to assure you that you are in my thoughts and prayers as is your boy.

I will get through tomorrow.

💜🤗💜🤗💜🤗💜🤗💜

@Anastasia 

Heart

Loving our boys into manhood and onward ...

Heart

Leaving some squishy hugs for you my friend @Anastasia ðŸ¤—🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Thank you 💕

@Anastasia  thinking of you and sending hugs and 💚

I hope you are coping OK...

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance