Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Need advice please (info below).

@Former-Member wrote:

And what do you mean by he's handed me out of his care? I'm confused?

Sorry. Maybe I misunderstood your original post?

What I meant was that he's basically said that your faking your crisis, right? In other words, he's claiming that you don't really need help, right? So a person who doesn't need help would obviously have no further need to see a mental health nurse, right?

So if you just agree with him that you don't really need help, he can hardly justify making any more appointments for you, can he? You'll be free.

As I say, he basically handed you that escape route by telling you that he believed your a faker who doesn't actually need his services. But maybe I misread that in your original post?

@Former-Member wrote:

@chibam @outlander @Lee82 @Escaped_Goat @Former-Member @NatureLover now I'm having bad intrusive thoughts. I won't post about them here, I'm talking to Lifeline. I doubt they'll go away.

Sorry to hear, @Former-Member ...I hope you'll be OK. Am glad you're talking to Lifeline...please stay safe.

Its ok not mad at you @Former-Member

Glad you are on the phone with lifeline. Do you have any distraction techniques that may help with your thoughts. i.e happy colour. 
@Former-Member 

Oh right, no worries @chibam .

Yes it seems that way. But I scored a high score on the K10 test and he has notes from my Psychiatrist (well I believe he has them now, they didn't come through when I saw him last time). So I have proof.

I'm supposed to see this nurse again on the 18th but I'm not even going to turn up, and not say anything. Then I'll say why if they ask.

No you didn't misread, he did say I'm faking it which isn't true, none of what he said is.

I just hope my Psychiatrist doesn't hate me and still wants to see me. I hope this rude MH Nurse hasn't insulted me to him.

I feel like a burden and annoying to everyone especially my Psychiatrist anyway. I feel like such a failure

Sorry for misunderstanding then, my apologies. Just not in a good headspace right now either, not your fault, just my own @TAB 

@Lee82 @NatureLover thank you. I'll probably try and listen to music soon, I don't know

thinking of you @Former-Member hope lifeline is helpful

Thanks @outlander 

I seem to screw everything up. Was on an eHeadspace chat earlier and I seemed to upset everyone because I felt ignored so I said that then they had a go at me for trying to be the centre of attention, which I wasn't, I was ignored from the time I logged on there and said hello. Then I said I was feeling, you know. I'll just regret and overthink that because I should've kept it to myself. I didn't mean to upset and trigger anyone. Ugh I wish I would think, I feel so bad now. Sigh.

tbh ive never found eheadspace helpful @Former-Member
kidshelpline has been helpful in the past when sane chat hasn't been opened though if you want to give them a go.
you haven't screwed anything up, you shouldn't be judged or called attention seeking for asking for help esp when your already feeling like crap

Thank you. Are you ok though? Sorry for venting. @outlander 

I've used KHL webchats, they're ok.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance