Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Mental health

Yup just having a cuppa n cuddles with the dog n my awesome book im reading n a early night . Wish I loved bubbles baths . Im a shower kinda girl. Have splitting headache 

Oh thanku that's so kind . Il definitely give it a go all things help hey . Sorry ur struggling to . I so understand x

Just noticed your latest post was deleted @AMBERLK - that would be because you mentioned a medication name ...happens to all of us sometimes - our guidelines do not allow the mention of med names so you may be asked to edit that part so your post can go up.

What kind of dog do you have @AMBERLK I have a little white Maltese Shih Tzu named Toby - he is pretty well known on here 🐶 I also have a cat that we call Cat here and a Hermit Crab. I bought 3 for the kids at school last year and this little fella has survived for over a year - must be a record.

thanku . A safe space to not feel alone

Hey @AMBERLK me again lol

If you want to reply to a member you can use the @function. Type in the @symbol, begin typing the member's name and it will give you a drop down box where you can click on the members name. It helps members know who you are replying to and also sends a notification that you have posted to them.

My little boy is snuggled next to me on the couch - he is such a super sweet little boy.

yea had to delete med name didn't realise.  Oops. I have a bitza bit of everything.  Maltize x poodle x chi chi and a chi chi . Daisy may n teddy bear. My partner has 2 tea cup chi chi named lola Louise and misty day. And 4 cats between us a zoo I say lol. We not living together atm till kids are a bit older. I love my fur babies they my bestest Mates x

@Zoe7 thanku

Hey there Hon - you have gotten the hang of tagging - well done. I hope that headache of yours decreases tonight - nothing worse than having a head in both physical and emotional pain @AMBERLK 

I have thoroughly enjoyed chatting to you tonight - will be around for a while if you want to chat some more ...otherwise enjoy your book and you fur baby snuggles 🐶🌹💖

Thanks so much u have helped heaps just having someone understand is so comforting @Zoe7 . Think im doing the tagging right there is no drop down box tho. Chat again soon. Of to read . Many blessings ur way thanks for listening x

Yes you are doing the tagging right @AMBERLK Have a good night Hon - hope you can relax and get some well earned rest. Chat soon x

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance