Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Loneliness

am not using machine anymore @PinkFlamingo  rather not think about it tbh. think am better off exercising more and eating more fruit and veg . slept most of night last night plus most of day today lol

10-4 @TAB 🙂

I think its very important @PinkFlamingo - you have a vast repository of information which could be potentially beneficial to lots of people with MI and sleep issues. Insomnia, nightmares and broken sleep feature all to prominently in our community I would therefore welcome your insights. It would make a great thread. I hope you can go ahead with it! 

Thanks @SmilingGecko 🙂

@Jynx..

TAB
Senior Contributor

..I am old enough to understand that @PinkFlamingo  lol  mate of a mate used to have a CB we;d get on there on friday nights after had a few and have fake conversations , would really rile 'serious' people up .. lolo.. @StuF 

.. my 'callsign' was the Red Baron'.. lolz

also used to prank call radio stations, as did a departed friend who, bored and on th' drugs. would ring famous radio 'personality' up and set traps for them lolo..

Hilarious 🤭 @TAB 

its a very serious thing, don’t you know!?! Haha 😆 

I felt lost when I didn’t have a CB for years when I stopped truck driving… want to get one in my tiny little AWD and put a huge whip aerial on the bonnet, which will likely make it veer to the left at anything over 60 klicks … 😉😁

I’d share my call sign but it’s NSFW 😱☺️

TAB
Senior Contributor

..these people were going to beat us up lol , they were nuts, were trying to track us by signal strength lol @PinkFlamingo 

https://youtu.be/Uxp6OG8izQg?si=KoNehH_jWKquBk_d

https://youtu.be/WJPM-M_Z65o?si=UJKlBv39DZJbx6WE

TAB
Senior Contributor

Absolutely beautiful @PeppyPatti 

what a privilege it is to be a part of your world in this glimpse you’ve shared 🥰 thank you. 

Thank you on writing that re my artwork. I think I can do better but my self not in a good place ATM. 

On the other thing - 

Good idea @PinkFlamingo 

@Jacques @greenpea @faithandhope @cloudcore @SmilingGecko @Jynx 

@Jynx @tyme @TAB  @Shaz51 @SmilingGecko  @tonys 

I'll probably trying to not give up.  But I'm probably not able to take information in well. I'll be fine shortly. 

I'm deciding to write to my oldest son about not being present in his life for so many years and affected by not seeing The youngest son for the past 4 years. 

But is this process of breaking generational wounds and me just learning about getting stronger ?? 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance