Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Life can be a Pain

Thanks @TAB

I will check in again tomorrow and say "Hi" to everyone after my daughter has had her operation - 

I have been really tired lately and it takes all day to get myself movitivated - natural I think

The special little puss is around here somewhere - I can hear little creaks and knocks around the place - just the sound of the sound warming up or cooling down - or the screen door banging - I feel as if the cat is banging on the front door to get me to let her in

Oh yes - she still loves me - I dream she is getting onto my lap or snuggling against me in my bed - these have to be good dreams

Back later  - thanks Tabby Cat

Dec

She/he will be in your dreams @Owlunar. Re CC. Seriously. Mean in a good way. Ok take it easy and Good Night

❤️ @Owlunar ....

❤️ @Owlunar

Hope your daughters operation goes well. Thinking of you. Xx

So glad you called lifeline to talk through some of what is going on for you @Owlunar - it is good having that option there Smiley Happy

A trip to somewhere you enjoy being sounds like a great idea and Lakes Entrance is beautiful.

I know today is your daughter's operation day so hoping everything goes okay for her.

You are doing really well in getting through this peiod Dec - grief is so personal to everyone but you are planning things in the future and know you will get through it - that is half the battle Heart

@Zoe7@BlueBay@Faith-and-Hope@TAB@Shaz51@utopia@outlander@Former-Member@Appleblossom@Sophia1

I'm really tired this morning but I think I am feeling better

Owl tired outOwl tired out

My daughter is having her operation this afternoon - I have been texting with her this morning - I will be so glad when this is over - you know that saying - better (someone else) than me - I dunno about that atm - having my most significant other going through that is something out of a bad novel - not happy right now

Time passes as it always does - as I keep saying - so "Hi" everyone - sorry I haven't been much use lately - I figure I have scored points somewhere along the line - points in surviving, points in being okay, points in hauling other people into the life-boat after I passed them swimming to save myself - whatever - 

It has been a rough time and actually going on all year - I have done my chores and intend to put my feet up and have an iced coffee

I will be back later

Thanks for your support and love my dear friendsHeartHeartHeart

Dec

Hugs Heart @Owlunar

@Owlunar I think you have had a pretty full life boat at times.

Love that image of you dragging people in to it.

Heart

Swings and roundabaouts @Owlunar - what goes around comes around and you have been around for so many others and niw is your turn to sit back, look after yourself and receive a little much needed support Heart

Thanks @Zoe7 and @Appleblossom

Perhaps I know what a life boat in this context looks like -  people pulled me into them in the past - I have been a lucky person when it comes to professional help in the past when life was terribly dark for me.

I think I am so grateful to the people and the life-lessons I have learned that I just want to help other people to find their way through the darkness - I know the shadows and the days that are so rough and tough it's a nightmare getting through them

And I can see they way and do my best to share the good stuff I guess - the people who helped me out in the past didn't hold back - and I don't either

They been back during the last few days - not as bad and just for a few days

I guess right now my daughter is having her operation - I feel as if time is standing still be the clocks are definitely working - this time will pass too

Dec

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance