Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Let`s talk about Bipolar

Hi @bipolarbunny @greenpea and the several others of us who had trouble with sleep last night. 
Sleep disorders are a major feature of my bipolar. Last night no sleep until first light, a very familiar pattern with me when sleep evades me overnight.

BB: been having health crisis days quite a bit lately, excrutiating marathon headaches, meds instability causing days of severe distress. In between lots of good stuff and okay days. Yesterday was an actually good one! How are you traveling, my friend?

Well wishes @Appleblossom and all. Heart

Interesting point. @WIP 

My ex told me this week that he spends $200 per month on his hobby. I dont have spare cash, and am prepared to direct house equity to son's needs but not if it goes to waste, so watching and waiting through it all.  Maybe the father can redirect his hobby money, but without consent from his son it will not matter.  Also, maybe more importantly, the father has to be honest about his own delusions, illness and hospitalisations, and he and daughters have been pretending 'everything bad' is my fault.  It does not add up .... but I cant fight it.   Son is beginning to see that by the denial about his father's own issues something is up. I would give it all away if that was the right thing, and when I get suicidal my thinking goes there. I really do not need to sit on a house, but without wise management, money means nothing.  I have known the son of famous local university dean who blew all legacy on drugs ... so many stories ... Personally I see it as a way of privilege denied to my family.

I see our family predicament over this as a liminal "something" beyond money solves everything mentalities.

Edited - Sorry for the over share.

@bipolarbunny 

I had physio this morning...which doubled as a reason to get out of the house!

I've just read through the bit of thread after your post. I might jump back in later to be more involved in the discussion 🙂

@WIP  Hey WIP. It is a beautiful song. I am really happy that you enjoyed it. xxxx

@Meowmy  Hey hunny 🙂 keep well sweety xx

@Appleblossom @bipolarbunny  Hey ladies 😄 hope you both are doing okay. Had a huge nap here and could have another!! Take good care of yourselves. Love peaxxx

g'day Pea @greenpea
its good to see you

@greenpea @bipolarbunny hey friends,take care.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi BB, lack of sleep is awful! Going through it myself so can sympathise with you.

yippe for getting your form completed and 8 pages 🤓😳😵💫 I just could not do that!

I would be a total mess, anything to do with Drs, government etc.

hope you manage to get lots of rest today and not having to run around too much after your mum. Take care @bipolarbunny  🌷🌸🌷

Oooh @greenpea 

Thanks for picking up I may be seinsitive.

Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi to all forumites hope you have a wonderful weekend to come. Sorry for not tagging everyone.

@Appleblossom  re son. We have helped both our children out in the past financially but not able to do that now as on DSP. What I can do for my son at this moment is offer a roof over his head and grandchildren on his week of having them when they sell their home. I think having a home is more important than anything. We did consider selling our house to help out but that doesn't make them truly independent in the long run. At least we have a secure home for us and for them too. I will more than likely lose my dsp income doing this but a home is a home. Take care 🌷🌹

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance