Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Let`s talk about Bipolar

Hi @Shaz, it was interesting
Two new methods for treatment :k injections and gentle Stimulation of brain. Seemed successful. I wish I had that help when I needed it. Interesting Was that they found changes on the brain MRI in people with depression

Thank you @greenpea 🙂 im enjoying the sun 

The documentary was interesting @Shaz51 some new methods i hadnt seen before like the take home brain wave transmission thing (forget the proper name). Her story was very inspiring. 

Oshur was very moved at times, still seems to hit home for him. Deals with his own journey too. 

It could be triggering depending on how youre feeling, it deals with suicidal ideation a lot with real people talking about it, but also has uplifting moments. 

Wont say anymore lol but i think itd be on sbs on demand now. 

Welcome back @greenpea it's lovely to see you. How are you? 

@Dimity  hey Dimity feeling a bit shattered but getting there. So good to be back. Hope you are doing well my friend. Love peaxxx

Hello @greenpea 

Good to see you back. Thought I'd wait till a few people had sent you greetings.

Seems you were in the right place for a lot of reasons, unless you picked anything up from the hospital environment. Also realise that you still have a lot of checks in front of you.

I do hope that everything can be stabilised quickly for you.

In the mean time,

My Very Best Wishes to You

@HenryX 

@HenryX  One of the systems I had was swollen legs and feet. Mine had been heavilly swollen for weeks before I went to hospital.  It is so good to be back cannot save saying the words enough. Love peaxxxx

Thank you for your response! Think I went into a bit of a spiral after that 4 day manic high!

I can't explain how good it is to talk to people who know how it feels. Sometimes I feel like no one knows how it feels until I get back on here!

I know we are meant to feel more stable but those highs are pretty fun! 

Good morning @NewbieBipolar , @greenpea , @HenryX , @Dimity , @JungleGiants 

@NewbieBipolar remember to put a @ in front of a member name so they will see your message 

Hope you all have a ok day today ❤❤

Yes my bipolar Mr shaz was on a high on the weekend,  coming down today xx 

Same to you @Shaz51 🙂 hope the weathers nice where you are

Im happy because i got to collect some library books today, life going back to 'normal' gradually

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance