Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

AlienBP2
Senior Contributor

Is chocolate Luv an addiction

I get cravings for chocolate especially over winter...is this normal and what are the side affects.....I don't like people eating all my chocolate....maybe it's just a " ha up" from a deprived childhood lol
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Is chocolate Luv an addiction

" hangup" from a wasted childhood ...?

Maybe it all depends on whether or not it is dark and how much sugar is in it ... luv Heart

Absolutely ! I love love love chocolate and biscuits and cake !!
I got a lapband 5 years ago ...... Because when my youngest son got better I was ms chubby dubba in a v big way ...🎶

I too am a 100%, self-confessed, chocolate lover! 

I do know that when we eat sweet and high-fat foods, including chocolate, serotonin is released, making us feel happier 🙂

Maybe we use it as an emotional tool to help lift our moods? Or maybe because it just tastes so darn good!

Take care,

Zahlia

I doooo like it D d d dark!....
Maybe it matches my personality...;-)

It's the " pleasure response in the brain, evidently it's the same as when your in "Luv" they say....and I do Luv my chocolate I do I do! I do!.
Former-Member
Not applicable

Mmmmm chocolate.. I've been cutting out those treats sigh! No wonder I'm not coping lol
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance