Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Evie1
Senior Contributor

Impossible way of life

I feel like I can’t live like this always unhappy upset all the time tears sometimes I forget what it feels like to smile and feel happy I afraid or change even though I want to change

25 REPLIES 25
Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Impossible way of life

It is hard @Evie1. I am struggling myself at the moment. Please know that you are not alone. Sitting with you. Sending a warm hug to ease your pain 🤗🌹xx

Thanks but how do i try to manage I don’t manage

Hi @Evie1,

I'm Flipper one of the moderators- I'm sorry to hear that you're struggling at the moment. I'm really glad you have been able to share your story and experience on the forum because as @Former-Member said, you aren't alone in these feelings. A few weeks ago @phoenixprophet posted a couple of ideas on managing feelings of depression and anxiety here, which may be worth a quick read for some inspiration. Remember the importance of taking some time out of your day today too for some self-care.

I hope there's good in your day today,

- Flipper

I never feel happy

I need help I self harmed today I’m ok now but need help

Hi @Evie1

KobeCat here, one of the overnight moderators,  

Sorry to hear that things haven't been the best today.   Would it be helpful to have a chat via email Evie.  

Let me know what support I can offer. 

Kind regards, 

Kobe 

Yes email plz

Hi @Evie1 your opening post sounds like the essence of apart of what's going on with me. "Always unhappy and upset " & "forget what it feels like to smile and be happy " & "want to change " been going through this stuff forever.

I don’t know what out the other side anxiety hurts I don’t do what it wants it punishes me
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance