Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Former-Member
Not applicable

Groundhog Day - our thoughts and our stories finding our way along the journey

It is the greatest mystery of all

Yet nothing surpasses its healing power and awe

More valuable than gold

Its pure beauty pierces the soul

Utopia - making us whole

Everything else is fleeting

Leaving one empty forever needing

Nothing else lasts the journey

It is with us for Eternity

-Enigma-

IMG_1936.JPG

132 REPLIES 132

Re: Ground Hog Day - our thoughts and our stories finding our way along the journey

@Shaz51 ^^^^ 💕

Re: Ground Hog Day - our thoughts and our stories finding our way along the journey

sending you tender hugs @Former-Member HeartHeart

I have 4 step children who are all adults now, and they all have inherited depression and anxiety like their dad , and 2 of them have ADHD xoxo

Thank you @Shaz51 - that is real tough having the whole family effected. You are a real trooper!

Ohhhh I understand my friend @Former-Member, My S3 is in a real case of where I think his partner is having an affair but S3 loves her sooo much

I think we want that for all our children @Former-Member, for them to be happy xoxo, sending you knowing hugs my friend

and all we can do is to be there for our children , for me my step children xxxx

Hi @Former-Member

How are you going? Have been thinking about you and wondering if you are okay. Hugs 💞

Re: Groundhog Day - our thoughts and our stories finding our way along the journey

Hi there @Former-Member 💜🌷

Just lay down for a bit and came on here just now.

Finding it a fight each morning. Not wanting to face another day.
What about you? Are you ok?

I saw something interesting on Facebook. A reminder about confessing. Starting with I am.........
Thought I’d start with saying, I am happy.
Will have to stick with it to see results. 😌

Re: Groundhog Day - our thoughts and our stories finding our way along the journey

Yesterday was disastrous, I was so angry, frustrated etc about everything and anything.
Tackled one problem this morning. Have arranged for plumber to come and quote re bathroom.
Bathroom has been awful for over a year now.
We actually don’t have a shower screen.
So I have to clean up after each shower.
Sounds petty, but because it’s been like that for so long, it’s hard to go in there.
We have so many things to fix in the house. It’s hard to know where to start.
Well, we have done quite a bit, but there’s cracked floor tiles etc. Things that I was able to ignore for s while, but after a year or more, I’m finding it difficult to ignore.
Having zero energy often makes it hard to plan. Then with the shock re daughter, that took over.

Just knowing the plumber is coming is a relief. 😊

I’ve wanted to move for years, but can’t put the house up for sale until things are fixed.

Let’s hope things start moving along soon.

How’s your embroidery going @Former-Member ❤️🌸

I guess you are packing? @Former-Member

Any news re your daughter?

Exciting that you’ll be in your new home soon.

I dream about it for myself. 🙏😃

I’d like a smaller home, newer, so nothing needs fixing and not so much land. Small block suits me fine.

How’s your husband coping @Former-Member
🌷
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance