Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Fragile

@outlander He forgot to do the job, so maybe I should have got up and told him, or done it myself.  Ahh dear stuff happens.

@Former-Member  I believe you could get back into singing if you want.  There is nothing that really stops us when we are older if we are using decent technique.  The trick might be NOT to compare you when you were in your peak, but use you old knowledge to bring yourself up to speed again.  Many people shift between mezzo and soprano etc... depending on what they are doing.

It is so energising and healing and I reccomend sticking at it for a couple of terms before you get too picky on yourself.

Choirs are great as the weight of concert does not fall on one person's shoulders.  Share the joy.

Hello @oceangirl Sorry that Milo is still struggling.

Heart

@Appleblossom things happen hey 💜

Sorry it has taken a while for me to respond, I had a  very long chat with two really good friends of mine- it was nice to have company and it took my mind off things for a while. I am going to have a stern talk to him tomorrow no more sickness and to just rest and heal. It makes you pause and reflect on things @outlander

Feeling old feelings like I am less respected or cared for than the family pet.  Having to go back to the most basic of biology again to make sense of my life.

Needing to be kind to myself, and not buy into other people's treatment of me whether or not they are fully conscious or aware.

Do I matter or should I never have been born ...

Hey @Appleblossom you matter hugely. I saw your maslows heirachy pic before. My therapist has talked about that lots. For me though it’s that I need to sort the bottom two layers out before I can get to the others. I always want to jump to enlightenment first 😳. Not sure why I wrote that part 🤔

has something tipped you over a bit. Do you want to talk about it? Here to listen today if you want. I’m having a pj day pity party myself. 💜🤗

@Appleblossom
You very much do matter and im glad your were born. Im very lucky to know you and have you as a friend 💖
Former-Member
Not applicable

IMG_20180728_230719.png

Thank you very much @Former-Member @outlander @Teej

Heart

@Appleblossom 💙💜💖💗

Had 2 sessions in town today.

My psychologist was concerned that I seemed vague and had very low mood.  I had lots of reasons, just one thing after another, as it has been all along. I explained them.  She had not seen me at a loss for words, and so hesitating.  I reasurred her, that I would keep in touch.

She wants me to keep self care as top prioirity, even with stuff going on for son.

I feel I have come to earth and just as vulnerable as I often am.  Always so much pain around my face and head.

It is my difficult month.

I dont think I will spiral further down.

Thanks all who read and care.

Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance