Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Bi Polar v's (or inc) Aspergers for women - Co Morbidities

Very interesting. I am senior and would be very keen to see study on women ageing with Aspergers. I fit that box and find life increasingly difficult with cognitive decline - most markedly by reappearance of childhood difficulties

Re: Bi Polar v's (or inc) Aspergers for women - Co Morbidities

@MoonGal  I am a 60's girl, and totally get where you are coming from. But, we also have to understand that there wasn't the time, money or technology back then. People were just trying to survive and rebuild.

i have just found out I have a rare heart defect that I was born with. Being a home birth that wouldn't have been picked up back then. I have lived with it and survived.  In my opinion I think that another diagnoses when most of us all have multiple ones isn't really going to change what we do in life or what sort of person we have now become.  You are just beautifully you! Embrace your difference. But you have to do what makes you happy too.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance