Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Fee1
Senior Contributor

Anti inflammatories and MI medications

Been struggling a bit last few days so havent been posting. Think I mentioned i hurt my back. I took an anti-inflammatory for a few days and it seemed to interact with my meds and made me feel quite unbalanced...not sure if that was it or another stress in my life at the same time which revolved around dating. Has anyone had any similar experiences? Thanks @Shaz51, @Lunar, @dragonflygirl

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Anti inflammatories and MI medications

Hey @Fee1, I think you've rightly highlighted the caution which should be exercised when mixing different types of medications (like anti-inflammatories and psych medications). Sometimes these create adverse side effects.

good morning @Fee1

how are you today ?? how is you back today xx

I can not take any anti-inflammatory as I have CKD stage 4 with only  one kidney

@Owlunar do you take anti-inflammatory xx

Hi @Shaz51, sorry to hear about your health issues. I am feeling better today. Took a double dose of medication...am beginning to wonder if it was actually the dating dramas that threw me into a spin. Will be keen to hear of others experiences. Cheers

Hey @Queenie, thanks for your reply. Have you had this experience yourself? Regards, f.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance