Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

GEH
New Contributor

Another one

For the past few years, I remember not talking to anyone unless I talk to order coffee

with all notifications being too much, I stopped and lost all my friends blaming for my uni works

After living shivering anxiety it has been a couple of months that I started to not even feel any anxiety but letting everything just flow, myself as well 

i didnt feel any anxiety because I avoided everything even if those were necessary for me

And everything started to go wrong but that’s just the result of what I’ve done I started to not even able to distinguish whether I’m even feeling anything

and today I went out to change my mood after staring at mirror and picking my hairs for this whole day,  on the way to my home, I casually thought of I should just un alive not up to moving to act but up to making my self to think of how to and suddenly the feeling hit me hard and I cried hard on the street because I felt i am not okay

and i felt like i needed to talk to someone and with all avoidance I lost all so I thought i might just leave a post here

not sure whether it is good to continue to continue day by day as if im holded by a thread

Managed to go through another one 

2 REPLIES 2
Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Another one

I'm really sorry you are feeling this way.  You sound very depressed.  Have you spoken to your doctor?  Do you see a psychologist or counselor?

The helplines (Beyond Blue, SANE, Lifeline) can be really good if you are feeling down.

I hope you get some help and start to feel better.  It is not good to isolate yourself so much.

amber22
Peer Support Worker

Re: Another one

Hey there @GEH 

Thank you so much for reaching out, it does sound like you've been experiencing a very tough time, so how you are feeling is very valid. 

I just wanted to let you know that you're not alone in anything, and that you have all of us on the SANE Forums to sit with whenever you need. 

As @Former-Member mentioned above, it might be helpful to sit with someone on the phone if you wanted to chat about what you've been going through or what you're feeling. It's nice to have a non-judgmental ear to talk to, even if you just wanted to talk about how you're going at the moment and not get into anything too heavy if you didn't want to. Our SANE Drop In line can be found here

If you click here there is a list of some other mental health resources that might be helpful if you wanted to try any others. There is help out there for you. 

Sitting with you,

Amber22

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance