Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

Gday @Former-Member

Yeah the notification thing sucks @MDT but it seems to be fixed now. No doubt we have missed a lot of posts but sure we will catch up on those in time.

I can imagine you are over anything related to the election - the lead up gets pretty full on - but you have made some money out of it so that is good.

It is a shame you couldn't make the social event but as you say there is always next time.

Jammies day for me - and footy Smiley Very Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Zoe7 - Swans play Bulldogs at Marvel Stadium tonight. Hope your team put up a good fight against WCE, but it will be a tough one.

@MDT - Oh yeah, the NSW election. Thankfully I voted pre-poll on Tuesday. Hubby had a GP appointment that day and I took the opportunity of calling in and getting the voting done at the same time. I didnt like my chances of getting hubby out again on Saturday. It was hard enough getting him out when I did. Enjoy your politics-free Hamsolo 😊

Sherry

Swans - Bulldogs should be a good game also @Former-Member I love round 1 - so many changes to teams and anyone has a chance still - hoping my Lions fall into that category tonight Smiley Tongue

Haha thanks @Former-Member

good evening @MDT , @Zoe7 , @Former-Member . @Faith-and-Hope , @Snowie 

mr shaz has the music up very loud tonight

having leftover pizza for dinner

found out some secrets from my cousin today about my mum , which I kinda knew but now i know

Football on at my place @Shaz51 Been some good games on already today - I do love my footy Smiley Tongue My team plays a bit later tonight so it will be a later night for me. I have had a couple of naps during the day though and will do the same tomorrow if need be,

What 'secrets' has your cousin told you about your mum?

hope they win @Zoe7 Smiley Very Happy

ohh my mum told my cousin not to tell me things , BUT I have kinda of guess them to be happened xxx

We play @Faith-and-Hope's D2s team @Shaz51 so one of us will be happy Smiley Tongue

Is your mum back home today?

Hey @Shaz51
How's your mum going these days?
Sounds like a chilled evening on your end.
Hope its good.
I am working at the elections. Woo -_-
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance