Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

I am going okay @Sam3 - I did get to school yesterday - things still in the car but I will get them out tomorrow. I got home too late tonight to get things organised so that is first on my to-do list for tomorrow. Then I will do some more work in the garage. Planning on getting a lot done tomorrow but it will depend how I sleep tonight. Already had meds but they are taking longer to work these days so it could be a couple of hours. 

Met up with my new friend this afternoon and we talked for a few hours - that is why I was home late. Was only going to stay for about an hour but once he got talking I was happy to listen - poor fur babies got fed really late but they don't seem to be affected by that at all.

How has your weekend been?

thanks @Sam3, @BlueBay, @Zoe7

hope your day was ok too @BlueBay, @Sam3 Heart

hope you sleep well tonight @Zoe7 xxx and for Toby and Cat too

Thanks my sister - I hope we all sleep well tonight @Shaz51 I have a feeling already that it is not going to be the best night for me but I am taking it as it comes. There are some things I can do to keep me occupied and the cricket and tennis are both on so I am flicking between both of those as well. Watering the garden also with the sprinkler so need to continue to move that. How is your garden going?

very wet @Zoe7Smiley Very Happy, raining here and everything is growing fast

@Shaz51 My day was ok. My d brought Ayla round to see her dad for an hour. I’ve bedn home just cleaning cooking and washing clothes. I’m tired. Ayla woke up at 6.30 snd I was up. There’s no more sleeping in. By the afternoon I was so tired. Ayla slept for an hour and half this afternoon. I then made a lasagna which my d helped and Ayla sting on the bench helped throw the cheese in the dish!! She was helping me the same time eating the cheese!!

Im sore and really buggered. Think I’ll go to bed very soon. 

She was helping me the same time eating the cheese!! awww soo cute Smiley Very Happy

Hope you have a good night`s sleep too my sister @BlueBay

Very dry here @Shaz51 and I think we are expecting more heat this week. My garden has grown an amazing amount this year - been perfect growing weather - especially for roses 🌹 I do hope you sleep well tonight my sister. Are you working tomorrow or is it too wet? 

2 cleaning jobs in the morning , home at 12 @Zoe7

depends if it is raining tomorrow for the afternoon

Have to ring and make an appt for a scan for mr shaz`z shoulder this week

You will be flat out in the morning then @Shaz51. Hope you can get an appointment for the scan ASAP - it will be good to know what Mr. Shaz is dealing with to be able to treat it properly.

yes there is nothing bone broken

but it might be a tendon @Zoe7

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance