Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

Morning @Zoe7 .... 💕

Running late for class so have to go again.

See you in the break.

Will keep an eye out for you in your break Hon Heart @Faith-and-Hope

Hi @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope thanks for last night I'm at the gp now will go and get some food after this 

Good to 'see' you this morning @Pepsimax - goodluck at the gp - hope everything goes ok. Glad you are going to get some food after that - and dont forget to drink your water too Hon Smiley TongueHeart

@Zoe7 the gp was pleased with me my diabetes level has come down not ideal yet but on the way down

That is good news @Pepsimax - now are you off to get some food Hon?

@Zoe7 got some food on my way home now I am drinking loads more water today how are you

Great that you got food and are drinking more water today - hopefully that helps you to feel a little better than you did last night @Pepsimax Heart

I am ok - still a bit sniffly but not as achy as I was yesterday - hopefully this cold is disappearing and I won't get any worse. Spending today just doing little things around the home and having plenty of rest still. Watching some things I have recorded over the last week and snuggling with Toby.

Hi @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope how did your days go how did uni go f&h thanks again for last night I drank heaps of water today I got some food today

So glad you got food today and have drank plenty of water @Pepsimax What are you having for dinner tonight?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance