Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

@Zoe7so glad to hear things are getting better. The little butterfly is starting to swim again Heart

I hope the communications we had a couple of days ago have cleared the air a bit @Zoe7 and will soften things again.

Not sure about swimming yet @Snowie but definitely treading water - and that is a step up from feeling like I was drowning ...the meds have definitely helped... FINALLY getting somewhere - it has only taken nearly 2 years Smiley Surprised

How are your nights going?

I hope so for you too Hon @Faith-and-Hope Heart

What assignment are you working on today?

@Zoe7treading water is much better than drowning Smiley Happy

Nights are hit and miss at the moment with if I have a nightmare or not. Can never tell leading up to it. 

The Photoshop assignment @Zoe7, but not in Photoshop yet ..... just background research to work out what artistic thing I am going to do (attempt to do) with my photos ......

I can so relate to those nights @Snowie It seems the new med my pdoc increased last week is helping with the nightmares - that is what it is supposed to do and combined with the others I am taking it is also helping me to sleep through the night again - I haven't woken up during the night for a couple of days - so that is progress.

I hope you can start getting some more consistent nights of sleep that are nightmare free - it makes such a difference the next day - feels like we can cope with life just that little bit better!

@Faith-and-Hope  you have been learning a lot about photoshop and I am sure you will work your magic on your photos and come up with something spectacular...not putting any pressure on you there just know how talented you are and what an amazing eye you have - so sure you will produce something wonderful Smiley Very Happy

Thanks @Zoe7 🤗

@Faith-and-Hope I am not feeling very well tonight - going to have meds early and try to get an early night so if I don't catch up with you I hope everything is ok with Mr. coming home tonight - you will be in my thoughts Hon Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance