Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am I alone? This is a serious Post.

Hey there @Ajishappy, sending a warm welcome your way 😊 It's always lovely to see new members in the forums and to engage with folks who identify as a part of the LGBTQIA+ community – I genuinely hope you find the SANE forums community to be a safe and inclusive space to explore your journey with mental health.

If you have any questions or need a hand with anything please feel free to reach out. I'm a peer support worker here at SANE and you can always put an @ in front of my name like this @Rhye if you'd like a chat or help with anything in the forums.

We also have our wonderful Community Guides who are often on hand to lend an ear too. I'll tag some of them here:
@HenryX  @jem80  @Judi9877  @NatureLover  @outlander  @Shaz51  @ShiningStar  @Snowie  @wellwellwellnez  @Aniela  @CrazyChick  @maddison  @pinklollipop15  @Eve7 

A couple of threads that might be of interest over here and here, and another upcoming celebration in the works for IDAHOBIT day. Would love to see you there 😊

Rhye ☘️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance