Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A new start (kind of)

@Shaz51 You are busy woman. Hope blood test tomorrow show your kidney improves. I am doing tonight, steam eggplant first, then fry mince chicken, with garlic and ginger,the add in eggplant, fry together.dd salt and sugar. I am trying to eat healthy. I am becoming diabetic ,doctor said,lol. 

yummmm @Meowmy Heart

I am diabetic my darling

have to cut down on carbs

@Shaz51 @Meowmy think I am on the way to diabetes myself. Trying, but struggling to make progress. My doctor doesn't seem worried, but, I am. It's the one area my psychologist and I don't see eye to eye on. 

I've never had to be careful with food before , but, I have been the last year and it hasn't helped. I had blood tests and told to eat walnuts. 

I want to change doctors soon, I tried but got referred to existing one.  I should be able to see whoever I want to?

Rant over Smiley Happy

Hi forumites
I feel pretty bad this evening. Hope you are all well though.

@Shaz51 @Zoe7 @Ant7 @Gazza75 @Sophia1 @TAB @outlander @greenpea @Former-Member @BryanaCamp @BlueBay @eth

Any reason you can identify @MDT ?

My energy levels are on the floor, but I have plenty of reasons that might be .....

What self-care activity can you take up tonight to help take the edge off ?

Do you have peppermint tea ? It’s a good pick-up ..... hmmmm .... might have one myself actually.

We're on the same page @MDT, I have certainly had better days.  A new day tomorrow though and gotta get back on the horse as they say.  Hang in there. 

It just feels like I'm never going to get a go in life. @Faith-and-Hope
That I'll be stuck at home for life. I went out today and saw a uni friend. It was good. But since I got home I feel bad. Sad and depressed.

Just too repetitive. Each day is becoming too much

@Gazza75

That I'll be alone forever and stuck in a dead-end job for life if I don't improve my MH.
I have reduced my dosage of meds which is good but I'm hoping I don't have to increase it again because that's not what I want to do.

@Gazza75 Hey Gazza, hope your evening is peaceful and enjoyable. And you get a fresh start tomorrow. I am about to do the roller exercises to relief anxiety. Have a good one, take care.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance