Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: A long rave

Morning @eth and thanks for the tag. Regarding the survey ... yes I too have done it. Did so a few days ago.

Good Morning @eth 

and @Meowmy @octavia @Adge @Bimby2 @frog @saturnzoon @Ant7 @TAB @Shaz51 @Appleblossom @Molliex @Faith-and-Hope @outlander @Zoe7 @Maggie @greenpea @Gazza75  @Doglover @Exoplanet @Sophia1 @boot @Queenie @Scarecrowe @Hamsolo01 @SleepyDad @CheerBear  @utopia @oceangirl @Sherry @Snowie @Sans911 @eudemonism @simontemplar @GieEuphoria @JosRapp @cutiepiekitty @Maxi7 @LadyCaroline

Plus any other great person that joins this great discussion

I hope you all have a nice day or at least one that is better than it could have been.

I have work to do on a car to fit an aftermarket radion AMp etc to without wiring schematics and half the original gear missing. looking forward to the challenge BMW do weird things with their radios.

I am on my 2nd coffee many more to come.

Please all be kind to yourself and  accept a cuddle from me.

I will have a look thru the frorums tommorow and comment

Maxi7

Hey @Maxi7  hope you manage to work it out - does sound like a challenge.  I wouldn't even know where to start!

Hearing you @octavia  and very much hoping today is a better day for you.  I support you about reaching out to others in your offline life, and also about deciding with your husband where to draw the line.   You might find the SANE chat line at the top right of the page good to talk to to get some ideas about where to turn to next, or strategies to protect your own well-being.  I can hear what a toll it's all taking on you.  Take care today won't you.

Morning all 👋 and thanks for the shout outs @eth and @Maxi7.

Good luck with the car Maxi! You lost me at amp 😉

Hope this morning has started well for you eth and all ❤

Hey @CheerBear  really peaceful early start here after another frustratingly broken night for no apparent reason.  After the week I had and a good workout in the pool yesterday I had expected my exhaustion to see me get a better sleep but no such luck.

How's your morning going?  What do you have on today?  Hallowe'en sounded like such fun for your mob.

That sucks with the sleep @eth 😏 Was it warm where you are last night? The heat often hits my already wonky sleep. Pool sounds awesome!

Halloween was heaps of fun here 🙂 I have been so against it but am glad we joined in this year. Our little gathering at our place after it with friends and kids was also fab.

Morning is going slowly which is nice thanks. Slow day ahead too (also good!). It's strange weather today, warm and wet. Not much we can do in that.

How's your day looking?

@CheerBear  not too warm,  cooled down nicely overnight, so it wasn't that.  This week just 2 of the things were having my first driving lesson tues and a long meeting yesterday with my peer mentor and new coordinator of supports.  So that's 3 areas where I keep jotting down more details that I remember as they come up.   Plus had to reschedule my driving lesson plan as a result of my psychologist's advice, and try to contact manager of current CoS organisation to cancel my service agreement.  And monday spent a couple of hours with my bridge friend.  Felt quite brain bamboozled by the end of yesterday.  Also had psychologist, podiatrist, and thank goodness made it to water tai chi twice - the saving grace.  And did a bbq for the household on thurs night.

So today I'm doing my best to put all of that to rest and just go with the flow and take it as it comes.  Nice to hear you will be having a quiet one for a change too.  Hope it stays that way for both of us!

Far out @eth, I felt frazzled just trying to get my head around all of that. It's no wonder you had trouble sleeping 🙁 Really glad you have a chance to maybe go a bit slower and quieter one today ❤

Howdy @eth  thanks for the shout out,what's happening

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance