Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

good morning @greenpea, @Mazarita, @CheerBear

feels strange being home on a saturday morning -- really like it Smiley Happy

the house needs a vaccumm today and a wash

got a load of washing on and doing the dishes now

my arms are sore today , don`t know why

Goodmorning @eth @CheerBear @greenpea @Mazarita @Shaz51 It is a sunny day here today with clear blue skies and no wind - gorgeous Smiley Happy

I will probably not get outside much though as I have planning to get organised. I really want to get most of it done tody so I don't have much to do tomorrow.

I hope you got back to sleep okay @Mazarita and wake feeling a little more relaxed.

@CheerBear Our fur babies certainly give us a lot of comfort - although Toby gets the most attention I love cuddles with Cat an hearing her purring - heartlifting Cat Happy

@eth I hope the party didn't keep you up too long and you got some sleep

@Shaz51 Great that you are home on a Saturday morning - hope you enjoy your day.

Good morning @Mazarita @CheerBear @greenpea @Shaz51 and anyone else passing here this morning.

@Mazarita  It's great to hear you got the all clear on your heart worries.  No wonder the tests took their toll on you, they sound like very hard work.  Really hoping that your GP can get to the bottom of what's causing your pain.  I had chest pain one time and it turned out I'd pulled a muscle on the inside of my ribs, probably with coughing strain.  Hope your headache clears early and so does the weather so you can do your shoot this afternoon.  I was awake at the times you posted but didn't turn the computer on.

@CheerBear  hope your day goes smoothly enough, sounds like you'll be juggling a few balls in the air.  Especially hoping that meeting up with your old friend goes really well.

Hi @greenpea  trust you are still sleeping and also hoping your day goes well.

Hey @Shaz51  you sound busy already.  Hope you get some restful time at some stage today and that your arms feel better soon.

My support for the dentist this morning cancelled at short notice, but bro has agreed to take me thank goodness.  I really need someone there with me as there are all sorts of people that go to that building, including a methadone clinic.  And sometimes the lift doesn't work.  Plus dental work often raises PTSD stuff for me.  So a few anxieties that will be lessened by having someone there with me.  A shebah cab wouldn't work with all that at issue.

Then this afternoon I have support for 3 hours from another sw.  Planning to do groceries, go to chemist and nearby vape store for some instructions on using the ecig I bought a couple of months ago.  This week some new 'juice' for it arrived that has a low nicotine content so I'm hoping I can swap out with the juice that's already in it that's nicotine free and that it will then be more satisfying and aleviate my almost constant craving for cigarettes.  Also hope to have time to work out bus times and routes for travelling to and from the psychologist.  My sw that I have during the week has worked out really good sounding ideas for helping me become more independently mobile out and about.  She's really good.  

Hope today goes well for everyone.

it feels strange my sister @Zoe7, I had forgotten how much I love staying at home doing little things in the house Heart

Hi @Shaz51. Hope you enjoy your home morning ❤

Good luck with your planning @Zoe7. Keeping up with everything and cheering you on quietly. Love my smooshy cat. She's very standoffish and can be such a snob, then she snuggles in close and tight and gives me so much love. She's my soul friend 😊

It's great to hear you got the all clear on your heart worries @Mazarita

thinking of you today @eth

not rushing around @eth, just nice and easy , nice to see things done

will be relaxing this afternoon

yes cats are funny @CheerBear, @Zoe7

I miss my darlings at times xx

Good luck with the dentist @eth. So good to hear you have support from brother. Hope the outing goes well.

Hugs @Shaz51. Pets can really leave something missing when they're no longer around 😔

Hi to you too @Zoe7. and again to @CheerBear and @Shaz51  3 of you posted at the same time as I was writing my post so Snap! Snap!  Snap!  

The party did go until around 3 but I managed to sleep through most of it.  Took my meds later than usual last night due to having been out so I'm sure that helped.  Actually got one 4 hour block of sleep which is unusual and an achievement for me.

Went to an art exhibition where there was a street fair outside the venue.  Food stalls and live music.  With bro and sil and I handled it with a lot less anxiety than is usual for me in a crowd.  I felt quite comfortable in the kind of crowd it was and this felt like a breakthrough for me.  I realised I feel much safer in that sort of crowd than I used to when I was in the top end.

Getting my new teeth today - WOOHOO!!!!

Heading out now so have a productive and peaceful day you all xx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance